20 Nov 2011

PAK-FA’s Painting

Good photograph, Good softwares & Little painting skills can produce nice looking digital art. Below is one example of such digital art (Painting). Be right back Though I am not satisfied with the painting but its just because I finished it in hurry and my 100% effort is lacking in the painting.

I used PAK-FA’s photograph which is taken by ‘Vladislav Hokum Perminov’ during the MAKS 2011 Airshow.  I not draw everything in details and also engines of the plan is drawn differently to make the PAK-FA looks good. Also color scheme is not same as in the photograph.


PAK-FA[T-50]  during the MAKS 2011

Russian PAK-FA (T-50)  during the MAKS 2011.


PAK-FA[T-50]_17-11-2011

Painting of Russian PAK-FA (T-50).


I used ‘Paint.NET v3.5.8’ for initial line drawing of PAK-FA and after that I used ‘TwistedBrush Pro Studio v17.00’ for coloring it.

1 comment:

Eternal_Knight said...

I Lyk D one u made..looks lyk its cartoonish...